Tailored programs to suit your needs
We offer the unique flexibility of mixing and matching from a range of different health and wellness experiences to suit your workplace, with programs ranging from yoga, meditation and massage to workshops and seminars on stress management and healthily living as well as longer term courses with Gestalt trained therapists and councillors on topics such as mindfulness, addictive behaviours and anger management.
What we do?
Through professional and open dialogue, our consultants will work with you to address your unique business needs and develop the most effective health and wellness services with a range of delivery platforms that engage your employees helping to reduce stress and increase vitality in the workplace. Our services include:
Areas of specialty
- Stress Reduction
- Deep Relaxation
- Mat Pilates
- Healthy Eating
- Behavioural Change
- Basic of Breath work
- Weekly Classes/Courses
- Social Media
- E-newsletters, articles, MP3′s
Topics covered can include
- Mindfulness: Paying attention in an open, non-judgmental way to what we are doing and what is around us in the present moment.
- Mindfulness & Physiology, the Stress Reaction Cycle, and how stress effects our brain and health and how mindfulness helps
- Learning and refining one of four mindfulness practices including awareness of breath, sitting meditation and yoga
- Practical suggestions on incorporating mindfulness throughout the workplace
- Participants are encouraged to bring these practices into all areas of their life
- Supportive instructional CD’s/MP3′s and other materials