Modern times require a modern approach and that’s what we are all about.
At Cool Karma Collected we feel pretty strongly about mindfulness and how meaningful, beneficial and life-changing it can be. We also know the value of highly qualified authentic teachers and facilitators who have an ability to understand audiences, to create safety and make the practice really accessible and relatable.
So in 2018, we will be doing more than just sharing mindfulness with you – we want to empower you to teach it as well! Whether you are and individual looking for a career change or a lover of mindfulness and meditation who wants to impart your passion at work or home we want to give you the confidence and tools to make this dream a reality.
Pre Requisites and Training commitment upon acceptance into the program
- 2 years or more of consistent mindfulness practice
- Participation in an MBSR course or equivalent
- Silent retreat experience highly regarded
- Interview with Marike (don’t worry, she’s not the least be scary)
- Full attendance in the program including the 8 day immersion
- Completion of weekly readings, journaling and other homework
- Weekly or fortnightly sessions with Marike or one of our incredible facilitators
- Completion of a silent retreat within 18 months of teacher training – especially if you haven’t already completed one previously (this is not organized by Cool Karma Collected but we will help find the right retreat and teacher for you)
So, if you are looking to:
- Take your practice deeper
- Integrate mindfulness into your entire life
- Learn how to authentically impart your knowledge of mindfulness
- help others find greater calm and happiness
Be sure to book a complemetary session with Marike today to see if this training could be the right fit for you. Contact us to find out more