Finding Calm & Clarity
Cool Karma Collected x Warrior One
This is a very practical mindfulness course for anyone looking for simple tools/micro practices they can use right away to assist with managing stress, worry and uncertainty through these times and well into the future
1) Avoiding burnout and Covid Jetlag: To better manage any stress, awareness of how we are currently operating is key. In this session we will do a situation analysis and a crash course in stress and neurobiology. The outcomes will be to better understand what’s happening in the brain while dealing with stress, worry and anxiety and learn some simple and effective tools to start to rewire our automatic stress processes. It’s like a hardware upgrade for the brain.
2) The art of switching off in the midst of everything going on: Effectively, what we are facing at the moment is a marathon, not a sprint. Due to this, it is more important than ever to ensure we have the tools to ensure we are able to switch off from constant thinking/ problem solving/ future predicting as well as to mentally segment the day/week. In this session we will explore how short pauses through out the day can positively shift mindset, energy and a sense of having more control over where our thoughts take us.
3) Relationship relievers for even the most rockstar relationships: Whether it is relationships with your spouse, kids, family, random strangers on the street who frustratingly aren’t keeping their distance, there is a fair bit of reactivity going on at the moment. In this session we will look at some simple ways to short cut the reactivity and cover some super helpful ways of finding more ease in our relationships.
- Dates: 5th, 12th & 19th of May
- Time: 8pm – 9:30 via Zoom
- Capacity: Limited to 25 people only (1 person per screen) – Just 10 Spots Remain
- Investment: $89
Reclaiming Your Awareness
8 Week Program
Are you feeling like you’re addicted to being busy? Disconnected from yourself and those who matter most to you? Or perhaps you’re afraid to turn inwards because it means you’ll actually feel what’s really going on in your life?
We get it. The thought of showing up in this way can be confronting. But you don’t have to go it alone.
We also understand that we are all on our own path. This means there is no cookie cutter approach with how we work together, and more importantly in taking the time to work out what it is that you need, we will be able to make this practice uniquely yours.
Reclaiming Your Awareness is our signature 8-week mindfulness mentor program designed to help you reconnect with every aspect of yourself and your life. Our personalised support and coaching meets you. Just as you are.
This eight week mindfulness coaching program includes a complimentary discovery session to better understand you and what you’d like to get out of the program, as well as eight individually tailored 1-hour sessions carried out weekly or fortnightly, specific to your needs, and unlimited check ins to keep you on the right track.
- 1 x 30-minute complimentary ‘Discovery Session’ to explore where you’re at and what you’re hoping to get from the program
- 8 x 1 hr sessions: held weekly or fortnightly over a 2-4 month period via Zoom or face to face
- Unlimited support and contact in-between sessions
- Resources guide to compliment our work together
- Tools, techniques & mindfulness practices to support you on your journey
So if you’re looking to reclaim your awareness by…
- Building your capacity for self-awareness and regulation
- Stopping living your life on autopilot
- Developing self-compassion and kindness towards yourself
- Learning how to respond instead of react
- Remembering the art of switching off
- Understanding better how to manage your relationship with technology – disconnecting to connect
- Feeling empowered and connected as you navigate the tough stuff
Sign up for your discovery session today.