Join me for a 6 month journey that will help you to reconnect with every aspect of yourself and your life which is the first and most important step to becoming a teacher. Secondly find out what it takes to be a truly authentic, skilful teacher of mindfulness and start your journey towards this deeply rewarding service to yourself and others.
This 6 month program includes:
- 8 individually tailored 90/100min sessions specific to your needs (15hours)
- 7 half day workshops which include practicing group inquiry, dyad work and deepening practice in a peer reviewed environment (35 hours)
- Weekly Getting Self Done Evenings (38 hours)
- 6 x 180 min zoom sessions with guest speakers including trauma informed specialists, insight dialogue specialists and renown Buddhist teachers (15 hours)
- A day long workshop assisting you with planning sessions for groups and individuals, creating psychological safety, voice work, session planning and story telling, building on your unique story (10 Hours)
- Weekly Participation in online group forum (25 hours)
- Access to an audio course on the neurobiology of Mindfulness (10 hours)
- Course workbook, resorces and and unlimited check ins to keep you on the right track.
Upon completion of program you will have the availability to register as a mediation teacher through Meditation Association of Australia
Due to the personalised nature of this program, intake will be extremely limited to ensure you get the most benefit from this journey possible. To register your interest please get in touch via link below