Modern times require a modern approach and that’s what we are all about.
Our program is not designed to teach you how to teach a meditation class. So, if that’s what you are looking for let us save you the trouble of reading any further!
Our philosophy is that to teach these practices we need to embody them, to live, breathe and know from our deepest depths. We also have to be continuously unlearning, to keep stripping away the conditioning that stops us from being our most authentic and compassionate selves. This isn’t a program for everyone, it’s big work but it may also be the most transformative thing you will ever do.
Over a 6-month period we will take a deep dive to reconnect with every aspect of yourself and your life. You are the curriculum in this course, so you get to put the lab coat on and study and get to know yourself. This is the first and most important step to becoming a practitioner of these modalities. Secondly find out what it takes to be a truly authentic, skilful facilitator of mindfulness and start your journey towards this deeply rewarding service to yourself and others.
This complete individualised 6-month program includes:
- 10 individually tailored 75 min mentoring sessions specific to your needs
- An individualised prescription for practice that we continually build upon, assess and keep you accountable to
- Participation in the 8-week mindfulness-based stress reduction program with follow up discussions about the course syllabus and teaching methodologies
- Self-paced online learning sessions with guest speakers including insight dialogue specialists and renowned Buddhist teachers
- Access to an audio course on the neurobiology of Mindfulness
- Two dedicated 180 min workshops assisting you with planning mindfulness sessions for groups and individuals, creating psychological safety, building your skills in storytelling and creating your unique story
- Course workbook, resources and unlimited check-ins to keep you on the right track.
Upon completion of the program, you will have the availability to register as a mediation teacher through Meditation Association of Australia
Due to the personalised nature of this program, intake each year is extremely limited. To register your interest please get in touch via our enquiries page and be sure to book a free session with Marike to explore if this training is the right fit for you.