Karma Me – Individual mindfulness classes and sessions
Karma me aims to help you to learn specific skills for working with turbulent thoughts, difficult emotions and unhealthy behaviours and to lessen reactivity and cultivate greater calm, resilience, clarity and wisdom.
Areas that may be addressed on an individual level may be:
- stress and burnout
- anxiety and worrying
- depression and sadness
- life transitions
- difficulty focusing and emotional reactivity
- chronic pain and illness
Through these sessions you will acquire tools and practices that can help bring mental and emotional balance, greater clarity and peace of mind. Bearing in mind mindfulness is not focused on any promise that you will no longer face difficulties or that you will no longer experience the heights and depths of emotions, instead it offers incredible tools that will teach you to respond to difficulties in healthier and more creative ways.
Get the benefits of mindfulness training adapted to the demands of your life!
Karma Me offers individual mindfulness training in two forms:
1. Individual sessions for people who prefer a targeted, individual support.
This service is suitable for people who are new to mindfulness and they would like to try out some tailor made classes.
In these sessions we discuss your individual needs and specific issues as well as exploring ways of integrating mindfulness into your daily life. Over the course of a set period of sessions you will learn the key Mindfulness techniques with handouts and CDs to continue your personal practice between sessions.
2. The classic 8 week MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) with a small group go your friends or family.
The program includes:
- Guided mindfulness meditations during each session
- Discussions and sharing of experiences
- Guided homework practices (45min/day)
- Ongoing email support
- Inquiry into what you are experience at home and within each session
- Short theoretical sessions on: automatic pilot, negative thoughts patterns, difficult emotions, stress triggers/ reactions, etc
- Supportive readings / handout